What does it mean when you dream about someone?
When you dream about someone, it can be interpreted in a few different ways. Firstly, it could simply be a sign that you’re thinking about that person a lot. Dreams are often a way for our brains to process information and sort through our thoughts, so it’s not uncommon to dream about someone you’ve been thinking about recently.
Alternatively, dreaming about someone could be a sign that you’re feeling unresolved emotions or unresolved issues with that person. In some cases, dreaming about someone can even be a warning from your subconscious about the potential danger or problem you’re about to encounter with that person.
So what can you do if you dream about someone?
The best thing to do is to try and figure out what the dream was trying to tell you. If you can, talk to someone about the dream – either a friend or a therapist – to get some additional insight. Dreams can be complex, but often they contain clues about things that are going on in our lives that we might not be consciously aware of. Exploring your dreams can be a great way to gain some additional insight into your subconscious mind and the things that are going on in your life.
What does it mean when you dream about someone? You always wake up feeling bad, but you don’t know why. You dream of someone you know and then, you’re even more confused and frustrated.
You don’t know whether it’s the person you’re dreaming about or it’s a dream about your own life.
This is when you feel confused because you don’t know what it means.
You’re afraid to think about it because you’re afraid to know the truth.
You want to know what it means, but you don’t want to know.
Dreaming about someone you know and then you’re even more confused, is usually because of your unresolved issues, the things you fear in your life and other causes, but when you’re dreaming of someone you don’t know and it’s about your life, and it’s never good, that’s when you can really feel and be so confused and frustrated.
Confused and frustrated because you don’t know what it means.
I can help you with that.
I can help you find the answer to those confusing and frustrating dreams.
What does it mean when you dream about someone?
- A wishful projection of one’s feelings, hopes, or fears onto another person. Explanation: the dream refers to a problem or issue involving a person whom you don’t want to deal with.
- A scenario, event, or plot that isn’t out of character for someone you’re close to.
- An attempt to force communication by trying to manipulate another person in order to get what you want.
- Dreaming of a person you love literally expresses your intimate feelings for that person. Explanation: sometimes a dream about someone you love shows the way you want that person to be in your life, while other times it especially represents a positive outcome.
- An attempt to escape the consequences of a difficult situation. Explanation: because the dream is dealing with a loss, it can lead to feelings about anxiety ensuring control of any event recently felt as if it were uncontrolled. Also, the experience of the dream can be the reality or an ongoing source of stress, or a mix of the two.
- A wishful plan of action to get what you want out of someone else. Explanation: often this type of dream indicates you are assuming that instead of a normal chance at winning someone over, you’re setting up a false choice in order to reign them in.
- Fear of contracting something: for examples, (air and water-born) illness, a sexually transmitted disease, a virus, or contamination; buying or selling on the stock market; and warding off accidents. Explanation :dreams involving illness, illnesses, business, or deaths can foretell serious illness, discouraging news, or an unhappy outcome. A dream involving money, finances, or business can show situations or timetabled events that are necessary to your well-being. Flying in a plane; traveling over rough or unknown ground; driving a car and other vehicle; standing in a railroad car; riding on a muscle-powered vehicle. Explanation: these symbolize the danger of high importance things in your life, such as finances, business, job, or your health.
- A wishful escape from your responsibilities; losing by impulse or luck; dominating or being in control of one’s correct way of life. Explanation: A dream in which you are happy when the answers you are seeking are not forthcoming, and find peace in an escape from the realization of responsibilities, may indicate current difficulties in your life.
- Unable to relax or enjoy your self: ever feel “uncomfortable” when alone, or tremble, or feel apprehensive of others? An overflowing mind? An unconfident and absent feeling within? A habit experienced as unliberated: of being tired but not eventually able to sleep well? A dream spellbound in a domestic location where you are forced to toil to keep the house going. Explanation: concrete and uncontrollable environments symbolize nothing being done and of being uneventful or wasted in an effort to return to the world. Stand is the gateway symbol toward that person whom you are dream visiting; however, you must want things to happen in your life. For example in a domestic dream, this may mean that you want a marriage or career crumble to represent that things will not be good in your life. A domestic location that is home sick can sometimes change when a child gets sick. A dream in which you are forced to have children will probably change as your own child gets sick. I’m still trying to figure out dreams in which you are outside the home.
- Not obtaining you’re true love and wind up with a potential mate. Explanation: a dream of meeting a potential mate may perhaps indicate your game with the opposite sex. Solution: a dream of finding an analogous situation in real life sends out a signal that you are thinking about the opposite sex, and if you had may possibly mean that you are already involved (Relationship). Dreams of being with your true love feed benefits within your life in relationship with the opposite sex.
These are things you can think about and relate them to the person and try to identify if there is anything you need to address.
What does it mean when you dream about someone – Top ten Dreams
These are the 10 top dreams that reveal what’s going on in your life and are giving you an early warning sign about something that’s about to happen in your life. The best dream interpretation I know, and which I share below is based on the basic principle of cognitive dissonance.
- Knowing Someone When you dream about them, it’s often about something happening in your life, like they’re coming for something you’re holding onto. Perhaps, you’re about to face the consequences of something you’ve been hiding from them or something that’s so important to you that you’re unwilling to let it go.
- A Scenario or “Shining Moment” of your past, that makes you afraid to let go. In this dream, you were running away, and you knew that you were getting away from a terrible situation. Perhaps it’s a situation from your past that you’re afraid to face or a scary situation in your current life, perhaps it’s something you’ve been worrying about or something you’re afraid of facing.
This could also be a warning dream if you feel guilty, or if you were responsible for something that went wrong or that you’ve been keeping hidden. This could also be a dream about something that’s going to happen in the future, perhaps something that you’re running away from or something that’s almost about to happen.
- Someone who’s going to try to hurt you or cause harm. Someone trying to hurt you is usually a sign that you’re afraid of something in your life that’s going to happen. Often, people are afraid of the things that are going to happen in their lives and usually dream about these things to prepare themselves, or to feel prepared for what’s going to happen. It could be something from your past or something that’s coming up in your life right now. However, if the person is trying to hurt you, it could also be a sign that there’s someone or something you’re afraid of coming into your life.
- It’s a Scary or Awful Dream. I don’t know how I could explain the type of dreams I dream and how vivid and realistic they are, but let’s just say that the dream is something that scares you or makes you uncomfortable and you’re so scared of that happening in real life. You’re afraid that the same thing will happen in your life, or that it’s something that’s happening in your life right now, or that’s already happened, or that you think is going to happen. This could also be a dream about someone who’s not going to like you or that someone else is going to cause problems or problems, and you’re trying to hide from them.
- You’re Afraid of Something About your Present and Future Life. Your present and future is going to be all about you becoming more fulfilled and happier. You’re afraid that something is going to come into your life and cause you to become less fulfilled and unhappy. That’s why you’re dreaming about what’s going to happen. It could be something in the present or something that’s about to happen in the future.
- Someone Attacks You. Usually, someone attacks you in your dreams, it’s usually someone that you know, but you’re afraid that this person might hurt you, or someone close to you, like a husband or wife. In many of my dreams, people are attacking me, and it’s usually either a threat, a possible threat, or a potential threat. In a way, this could be a sign that you are feeling vulnerable or afraid and the dream is to make you feel that way.
- Dreaming of a Scary or Awful Situation.
The most common dreams that indicate a bad situation are nightmares. These are always an attack in your dream. In these dreams, someone comes to your house or your front door, either someone who’s trying to hurt you, like someone trying to kidnap or rape you, or they come to steal or to threaten you. You’re running, and you’re trying to get away from this person. These are also generally more violent and scary dreams, but the anxiety that you feel, and the fear that you feel in your dreams, can indicate that you’re afraid of something that is going to happen.
- Someone Comes to Take Your Parents Away.
In many of my dreams, people come and take my parents away, and I try to get them back. My parents are always there and usually looking for me. Sometimes, they’re not able to find me, but they keep looking, and I’m either trying to find them or trying to hide them, but they’re always there. It could also mean that you’re afraid that your parents are going to die or something is going to happen to them, especially if they’re old. In some of my dreams, my parents are actually still alive, but they are in a very bad situation, and I want them to be safe and not in a bad situation.
- Your Feet Aren’t There.
If you’re dreaming of something like going on vacation somewhere, and you dream that you are trying to find your way around the city or trying to find your way to where you’re supposed to be, it could mean that you’re afraid that you don’t have a sense of direction and that you’re not where you need to be. It could be that you’re afraid of the future, or that you’re afraid that you’re not good at something, or that you’re afraid that you’re not in control of your life or your life is controlled by someone else. You dream that you’re always trying to find your way around or trying to find your way in the world and you’re not able to do it.
- Something Is Wrong with a Small Room
If you dream that a room is scary or that it’s not normal or that it doesn’t make sense, that’s usually a sign that something’s wrong. In a way, you’re dreaming that the room is broken or missing something, and it’s usually in a situation where it makes you feel anxious or that you’re scared, and the anxiety is making the dream become worse and more horrible, which could be a sign that something bad is going to happen to you.
Thanks for reading my article on What does it mean when you dream about someone, I am going to be sharing my lucid dream experience soon so stay in touch because it’s so creepy.
Leave a Reply